COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROCESS
Apply By Mail or The New Online System:
- The Registry will continue to accept paper applications. Paper applications take 6-8 weeks to process.
- Online registration provides benefits, such as faster processing time, the ability to track the status of your application in real time, and the ability to print your Registry Card immediately upon approval.
- Patients can register online at https://medicalmarijuana.colorado.gov/
Renew By Mail or The New Online System:
- Existing patients should wait to register in the new system until it is time to renew their annual medical marijuana card up to 30 days prior to your card expiring.
- If a patient has a caregiver, they can choose to register in the new system prior to their renewal date.
- NOTE: A renewal applicant can NOT shop on temporary paperwork. There are no exceptions. If you have been told as a renewal applicant that you can shop on paperwork this is incorrect. Please visit the Colorado Department of Health for your forms and questions. http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medicalmarijuana/
COLORADO PATIENT INFORMATION
We recommend the following doctor to get your Colorado Medical Marijuana license or renewal:
COME VISIT NATURES HERBS AND WELLNESS
We would love for the opportunity to serve you. Come by any of our locations and see why we have consistently been voted the best dispensary in Colorado. Click the button below to view our locations and locate the Natures Herbs and Wellness Center nearest you.