COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROCESS
After the Doc has processed your required paperwork:
- Make a copy for your records and send the original, notarized paperwork with a check or money order payable to CDPHE in the amount of $15.00 via certified mail.
- Bring copies of your temporary paperwork and certified receipt, and you’re welcome to shop at any dispensary for 35 days from the issue date.
- NOTE: The state can take up to 6-8 weeks to process and deliver your actual red card license.
The red card renewal is identical to the New Patient process:
- Submit your renewal paperwork 30 to 60 days in advance of expiration. It is suggested that you do a minimum of 30 days so you don’t have a lapse in your ability to purchase medications.
- Plan for 30 to 60 days to process and receive your renewal license.
- NOTE: A renewal applicant can NOT shop on temporary paperwork. There are no exceptions. If you have been told as a renewal applicant that you can shop on paperwork this is incorrect. Please visit the Colorado Department of Health for your forms and questions. http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medicalmarijuana/
COLORADO PATIENT INFORMATION
We recommend the following doctor to get your Colorado Medical Marijuana license or renewal:
1006 Depot Hill Rd.
Broomfield, CO 80020
Doctor and Notary Fee $65
Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays 12:00pm-6:00pm
COME VISIT NATURES HERBS AND WELLNESS
We would love for the opportunity to serve you. Come by any of our locations and see why we have consistently been voted the best dispensary in Colorado. Click the button below to view our locations and locate the Natures Herbs and Wellness Center nearest you.